11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
1. Spring RollsGoi cuon. Pork, shrimp, vermicelli, lettuce, cucumber, and mini leaves wrapped in rice paper, served with house peanut sauce.$4.39
2. The Pho Street Egg RollsCha gio. Shrimp, pork, thin noodle, carrot, and onion in a crispy shell. Served with sweet chili sauce.$4.39
3. Vegetable Egg Rolls (4)Mixed vegetables in a crispy shell. Served with sweet chili sauce.$4.39
4. Crab Rangoon (5)Cream cheese, crab meat, and green onion.$4.39
5. Shrimp Tempura (4)Tom chien bot.$5.49
6. The Pho Street Sampler2 egg roll, 4 pot sticker, 2 crab rangoon, and 2 shrimp tempura.$10.99
7. Pot Sticker (3)Seasoned pork and onion wrapped gyoza skin.$5.45
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
Pho. Rice noodle with your choice of sliced cuts of beef in a flavorful beef broth. Topped with onion, scallion, and cilantro. Served with bean sprouts, basil, and lime on the side.
1. The House Special Pho StreetPho dac biet. Eye round steak, beef meatball, tendon, tripe, beef flank and brisket.$14.29
2. Kid's PhoAges 10 and under. Eye round steak or beef meatball.$7.69
3. Round Eye Steak Noodle SoupPho tai.$10.99
4. Round Eye Steak & Meatball Noodle SoupPho bo vien.$12.09
5. Round Eye Steak & Brisket Noodle SoupPho tai and chin.$12.09
6. Chicken Noodle SoupPho ga.$10.99
7. Seafood Noodle SoupPho hai san.$16.49
8. Shrimp Noodle SoupPho tom.$15.39
9. Vegetable Noodle SoupPho rau cai.$10.99
Specialty Noodle Soup
Hu tieu. Rice or egg noodle in a flavorful chicken and pork broth topped off with scallion and cilantro. Served with bean sprouts, cilantro, and lime.
Banh mi. Choice of meat, house mayonnaise, cucumber, pickled carrot, daikon, cilantro, and jalapeno. Served on a baguette.
Rice Vermicelli Bowls
Bun. Rice noodle with your choice of grilled meat, with shredded lettuce, pickled carrot and daikon, cucumber, and mint. Topped with ground peanut. Served with a side of house fish sauce.
Com dia. Jasmine rice with a choice of meat, cucumber, tomato, pickle carrot, daikon, scallion. Served with chef's special fish sauce.
Mon dac biet. Lo mein (mi xao mem). Lo mein noodle stirred fried with mixed vegetable, and your choice of meat.
Hu tieu xao kieu thai. Thick rice noodle stirred fried in Thai-style sauce with your choice of meat. Served with side of bean sprouts, lime, and cilantro. Topped with ground roasted peanuts.
Smoothies blended or over ice. Served with sweet tapioca pearls.
1. Soft DrinksCoke products.$2.19
2. Sweet Iced Tea$2.19
2. Unsweet Iced Tea$2.19
3. Thai TeaTra Thai.$4.39
4. Vietnamese Espresso Over IceCafe da.$4.39
5. Vietnamese Espresso & Condensed MilkCafe sua da.$5.49
6. Fresh Squeezed LemonadeDa chanh tuoi.$3.29
7. Flavored Iced Tea$4.39
8. Bottled WaterChai nuoc lanh.$2.19
9. Sparkling Water$3.29
10. Japanese Soda$3.29
11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sushi only available on weekends.